HS Grammar Test -2023

 HS English 

grammar -2023 test


FM-40 

Pm-20


Time - 1 hr 20 min

A)Do as directed:-(1×32)

1)Mine was a very secure childhood. (Turn into Negative) 

2)The water dripping from his face, the boy looked at her.( split)

3)Was I bothering you when I turned that corner?", asked the woman. (Change the Narration) 

4)My father could convey complex spiritual concepts in very simple down to earth Tamil. (Change the Voice)

5)As soon as she left the train, she would forget our brief encounter. (Turn into Negative)

6)But thy eternal summer shall not fade. (Change to affirmative sentence)

7) I wished to kill you. (Use the underlined word as Noun and rewrite)

8)I don't intend to give up what I've. ( use the underlined word as noun and rewrite)

9) The Tsar said, "I come to you, wise man, for an answer to my questions". ( Narration)

10)The man would have attacked you (Change the Voice)

11)The door was open. (Turn into Negative)

12)The sun began to sink behind the trees.The Tsar stuck the spade into the ground at last. (Turn into Complex)

13)The most important thing in the world was science. (Change into Positive Degree)

14)Lomov: "I'll show you the documents,Natalya Stepanovna".(Narration)

15)There was a very old mosque in our locality where my father would take me for evening prayers. (Split into two simple sentences)

16)The poetry of earth is never dead. (Turn into affirmative sentence)

17)He answered in a low deep voice. (Noun form)

18)The sun's rays were bright.They lit up the valley( Combine into a Simple Sentence)

19)The bleeding bark will heal. (Turn into interrogative)

20) He had an ideal helpmate in my mother, Ashiamma.(Split)

21)Squeezer is better than Guess (Turn into positive degree)

22). Few girls can resist flattery. (Use noun form)

23)Pick up my pocketbook. (Voice change)

24)What a misfortune I've had! (Turn into assertive)

25)He received none but the common folk. (Turn into affirmative)

26)She was silent. (Use noun form)

27)The Tsar brought fresh water and gave it to him. (Turn into simple sentence)

28)All the answers being different, the Tsar agreed with none of them. (Turn into Complex)

29) I do not recall the exact number of people she fed everyday. (Make it affirmative)

30)My parents were widely regarded as an ideal couple. (Change Voice)

31)“I wanted a pair of blue suede shoes”, said the boy. (Change the Narration)

32)Few girls can resist flattery. (Turn into negative)


B)


C)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Class 11 HINDI NOTES

Madhyamik Hindi Notes

Class 9 Hindi notes