CBSE CLASS 6 ENGLISH Writing skill

CBSE CLASS 6 ENGLISH Writing skill

 My School 

The school is such a sweet heaven on earth that prepares the small minds for the great tasks. The school provides education to live better and make progress for tomorrow. I am blessed to study in such a great school.

I study in one of the best school of our city. My school name is (write name of your school). It has a big and beautiful building that looks shiny from far away.We happily enter into the schools with great confidence.As I enter into my classroom I feel quite happy and relaxed.We learn a lot of things like disciple, self help, confidence and cooperation here.My school has the best available facilities like playground, a library, a science hall, and a great computer lab. The library of our school is very big and keeps the books for all the students. The good schools are the real blessing by God. They serve a nation. They prepare the way for national progress. I feel myself proud of studying here in this school. I hope I will brighten the name of my country and my school.


My Aim

The aim in life is really important because an aimless person is like a rudderless ship in the sea and does not know the direction of their destination. Likewise, if we also don’t have an aim in our life, we won’t know where to reach. I always wanted to be a professor and now my family is inspiring me to become a professor too. My parents are really supportive and they respect my decision. My favorite subject is English. My teachers are really helpful and they help me a lot to understand everything on this particular subject. They also guide me a lot about future decisions.

 The reason behind My Future Plan: I have a few specific reasons for my future plan. I was once explaining some doubts of my classmates and I realized that I really like explaining and teaching. After my English Honours degree, I will prepare for the Master’s degree. I am pretty much confident about that and I know I will work hard to pursue my dream. Everyone should have a reasonable aim in their life that will help them to reach success.


My daily routine:

My name is _____. I always wake up at 7 o’clock in the morning then I wash my face and brush my teeth. After that, I do some exercises then I put my clothes on and prepare my school bag. Next, I have my breakfast and wait for the school bus. At 8 o’clock I go to school and start my first class then I go to the second class. After that, I often take my lunch break and talk with my friends. At around 12 noon I go back home and take a rest. Next, I usually watch some TV and chat with my family then I do my homework and help my mother in the house. At 9 o’clock I read a book and go to sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Class 11 HINDI NOTES

Madhyamik Hindi Notes

Class 9 Hindi notes